Friday 16 November 2012

Production Exercise 2

For this exercise we had to write a letter to an actor or his agent about a successful audition.

To 'Casting Agency'  

Hello, I'm contacting you about the recent audition of " " for our short film 'Threads'. I'm pleased to inform you that " " has become our top choice for the role of Liam. I feel " " will be able to tackle the subject matter with the maturity and the experience we desire for the role. " " currently has a wealth of experience in television and theater and I'd love to be able to work with him in hist first leading role.  

Please contact me for further discussion.

Many Thanks

Scott Bradley

 - The tutor seemed relatively happy with the letter. It was rushed as we only had 10 minutes to write it up but I think this is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.