Saturday 4 June 2011

Editing And Sound Update

25th of May.

I have blended the 'Wind Waker' theme tune with the 'Greek market sounds' to create a lively atmosphere - I've used Adobe Audition to do this. The process didn't take long, I just needed to adjust the volume levels.

I've also recorded the prologue voice over with Cameron, it sounds good, he spoke very clearly and in the manner I wanted. He mumbles towards the end slightly so I'll have to re-record that once we get back to college.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the editing for the film is complete, I've gone over each scene and adjusted the sound and the contrast. All that's needed now is the wild track and the theme music.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.