Wednesday 27 April 2011

Rough Film Day Guide

I've planed that it will take about 4 and half days to shoot the entire film at each location. This will take place from the 5th to the 20th of May. I'll be editing the film as I go so that I'm not left with to much work during the run in to deadline day.

Half Day; Film at home and in the College staff room.
1st Day; Feniscowles and Witton Park.
2nd Day; Billinge Woods.
3rd Day; Cornholme.

A 4th day will be added in case we need to re-shoot any of the scenes again. If done properly on the day I don't foresee any problems.
Its quite possible we wont need this many days, four or five hours of filming per day is far more than I need but it's important to have enough time nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.