Friday 12 April 2013

Made In Britain - Mood Board

Mood Board 1



I really like the emptiness of this, its cold, he's alone. I imagine the character of Trevor feeling equally alone.







With this I'm looking at lighting, its just looks really raw and harsh. Very bare and upfront very much like the character of Trevor.


I really like the cold color and the atmosphere in this shot. Again its very raw, its wet and dreary, its England!






As for locations I like this because you can see that its clinical, boring, this is the sort of place I can see Trevor and Errol staying (However, not a prison). The lighting and the high up window gives me the impression that this is a place out of the way of normal society.  






(my photo) I like the location here, I think it's fitting for the kind of story Made In Britain is, the red brick, graffiti on the walls, its a stereotypical look of a lower class area.




...................................................................................................................................................................

Mood Board 2




This type of shot could demonstrate Trevor's distorted vision of reality, he's lost any sense of whats real, he's just cold and angry, life's just a game to be played.






I like the bleak and dark color palette going on in this shot, but what I'm pointing out is the red line going from the hammer to the mans head, Trevor is very calculated and this small graphic highlights the kind of the thinking process he's going through.






If we're considering Trevor is not in much of a fit state mentally then the kind of colors and zany architecture going on in this shot could add to his detached view of things.







I really like whats going on in this shot regarding color and lighting. It seems very over saturated, burnt out and the background is perhaps visualizing whats going on in her head, it looks really chaotic.









The fish eye lens gives this shot a sense of hyper reality, this effect could be used to show Trevor's distorted view of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.