Saturday 14 May 2011

The Beginning

Now that I have all the opening scenes filmed I can see how the film will open and I have to say I was a little concerned. I don't think the office and the home scenes cut well together so I've decided to create a new opening scene.

The film fades in from black and we see a small boxed image of the nymph playing about near a small pond in the woods, its black and white and slightly blurry, its a dream. Then we hear the lost spirits voice describing his dreams and how they are affecting him. This will help give the audience a stronger understanding of the character and will set the film up in the way I intended, with the lost spirit unable to live a normal life and his desire to just get away, get lost somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.