Thursday 19 May 2011

Re - Shoot Day

On the 18th of May I went back to Billinge woods with Millie to re film some of her scenes. As she is a nymph its important she relaxes and moves about in a playful, comfortable way so I thought it would be good for her to have another crack, see if she can perform better than last time.

- I filmed the dream sequence where the nymph is sat looking over the pond. I just set the camera up with the tripod and left it recording for about a 60 seconds.

- I also re filmed the last scenes of the 'pear' chapter. The nymph offers the lost spirit a pear and way back into the spirit realm, a sign of him accepting he is not going back to human civilisation. Again it was important Millie was relaxed so she could appear more at home in the woods.

- I also shot two new scenes; Millie sat in a tree watching the lost spirit run about and another where she appears from behind a tree. Originally that scene was at a distance but now I can cut the two together and create a scene with a bit more going on and a bit more camera movement. That scene is a very important scene, its at the very beginning of the lost spirits entrance into the woods so I did feel that scene needed something more, now, I think its just right.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.