Thursday 5 May 2011

First Day Of Filming

Today we filmed the opening scenes of my film (working title; Dreamers Rest). We filmed in one of the college's staff rooms and my living room at home with Cameron as my lost spirit struggling to find the desire to work, he's trapped in a life not his own and therefore cannot find peace, he's restless in our world.
Ryan helped me with the camera equipment, at first I wanted him to use the camera and I would do the required paperwork and hold the microphone but the truth is only I really know what my film is going to look like and its hard for any of my crew members to really get to grips with my 'vision' for the film without the sufficient briefing and so after a couple of shots I decided it was best for me to use the camera and Ryan hold the microphone.  Soon after; the session went by very quickly and without much fuss, I'm also very grateful to Cameron and Ryan for putting the time in and giving me there own input throughout the session, its much needed at this stage of my education and greatly benefits the film.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.