Thursday 19 May 2011

Majority Of The Film Captured

On the 12 of May myself, Ryan, Millie and Cameron went to Witton park, Billinge woods then to Feniscowles to shoot about 70 - 80 % of the film. Thankfully, though it did take a while, we stuck at it and we did capture more than enough footage.

We had a problem with the microphone, Ryan who was working with the mike and the headset said he was unable to hear the audio properly. A discussion with Brian at a latter date revealed there was no problem. Watching the footage back I've realized I wont be using any of the sound we captured anyway, I'll have to go out myself and record the sounds again so that the film will have consistent audio. The wind was a big problem on the day of the shoot.

More notes for this shoot can be found in my notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.