Thursday 5 May 2011

Theme Music

I've spoken to Mark about the music I would like him to make me for the film. Unlike what we did with my Spain film, I cant just hand over the finished film for him to work on, there just isn't enough time. So what he's doing is making me two pieces of music, both about 30 - 40 seconds long. One will be quite upbeat and the other will have much more of an edge. What I will do is put these pieces of music in specific places in my film and just raise or lower the volume when I need to; because the film lacks any strong dialogue the music is a very important part of the film and it would have been a shame to use another films music, my backup plan was to use the music from The Lord Of The Rings, thankfully that doesn't appear to be needed now.
I'll just have to keep in close contact with Mark over the next few weeks, as I have already said the music is a vital piece of my film.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.