Tuesday 22 March 2011

Location, Location

Now that I'm ready to start working on possible concepts for my FMP its important that I find good locations to shoot the film. I'm not sure what film I'd like to make but there a few areas I have seen that would suit many of the themes I have been using throughout all my work this year.

On the way to Leeds on the train I saw a place in-between Burnley and Halifax that looked stunning, there were small villages scattered around this huge valley, trees covered the grassland. I'm not sure what the name of the place is, I think its Calderwall or Calderwell. It had a sign post saying 'Welcome to Portsmouth' I'm not sure if that's the place or the name of a pub but either way I need to find this place again, perhaps a quick tour of the area will spark some ideas for my next project. I have little ideas creeping about but nothing I can really put my finger on.

However, I don't want to do any more home filming, I had a nightmare with 'The Room' and my Celli film was binned because the lighting was so inconsistent around the house. I want to get out, film a location quite unique and different. There is the possibility that I might rework my Celli film and do the shoot in Liverpool as planned but being honest I'd like to start a fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.