Tuesday 29 March 2011

Test Shoot Date Set!

On Monday the 4th of April I, along with Ryan, Oscar and hopefully Milly will be going to Witton Park, then Billinge Woods to do a test shoot for my FMP. Here I'd like to see how Milly handles her role wile I can play with the various shots needed for the film.

I'd also like to see if we can get the effect of walking on water. I've an idea in mind, set at the lilly pond in Witton Park, for Milly, the nature spirit to walk across the water. I've discovered that I've got two options; the first being simple camera tricks, so on Monday I'll see if we can achieve those shots. The second is the option to use a green/blue screen. That option would be much more difficult and there is no guarantee the shot will even look good, more research into this will be needed.

Hopefully after this series of test I will have a better idea of what I can achieve.

Edit; I've also remembered a place near Feniscolwes, there is a huge thick wood near the church and in the middle of it is a really old structure, I'm not sure what it is but I may have to go and take a look. Perhaps there is a way to get there, it would certainly add to the film if I could shoot a scene there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.