Wednesday 13 April 2011

New Location Found

I always remembered seeing an old ruin every time I passed through Fenicowles, just on the way out of Blackburn hidden in this wonderful woodland area. On Tuesday I decided to have a ride out there on my bike to see if it could add anything to my already long list of shooting locations, thankfully the area is not hard to get to, a small hop over a wall and we're there.

I have to say I was breath taken, it a fabulous location. On the site there is what appears to be a partly destroyed building, a manor of sorts. It looks centuries old and the tress and grass have taken over most of it. Even though the road was only a few meters away standing at the foot of this huge ruin made me feel lost and isolated. I quickly took a few photos and left, the photos will be displayed in my FMP Photo Album which will be handed in along with my notebook. Once I have the photos developed I will seriously consider filming in this location, it would be a shame not to explore the potential of this ruin.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.