Friday 29 April 2011

Woodland Adverts / Film Scenes

I've been looking at adverts and other various scenes from films that contain woodland surroundings and sounds/music. I think while I'm rebuilding my storyboards it'll be good for me to have a look at the camera angles, movements and frames in other work.


Here is an advert that I saw on Youtube, it shows one or two establishing shots but more importantly the music is created with wooden tools. Its not music I'd want in my film but I really like the idea of introducing woodwind sounds into many of the scenes I have in mind.

The other pieces I've been looking at were not available on the net so I watched them on DVD and took notes in my notebook which will be presented along with all my other works. 

  • Lord Of The Rings; The scenes in which Frodo and Sam are leaving the shire. Its a hopeful journey at the start of their quest.  
  • The X Files; There is an episode based purely in the woods, though its supposed to be quite suspenseful and frighting it does show some good camera and frame work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.