Friday 29 April 2011

Outland

Outland is a new XBL game that's just been released, what struck me about the game was the setting. Outland is based in a deep jungle and visual art style really brings the atmosphere and mood to a boil. Though the story and game play has nothing to do with my own film the music however is incredibly engaging and it go me thinking about what kind of sounds I want in my film. I'll have to contact Mark early next week when we are back at college and my storyboards are done so we can begin work on theme music. Worst comes to worst I'm going to have to find some music; I could do much worse than the music in Outland, at times it sounds quite tribal but occasionally it has a harrowing edge to it, a sense of the unknown.  

Here's an example;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.