Sunday 24 April 2011

Storyboards Complete

Today I have my Storyboards complete and now starts the process of scheduling days suitable to film. I've already contacted my film crew and I'm awaiting their reply.

There will be 6 locations to film; College Staff Room, My Living Room, Cornholme, Witton Park, Billinge Woods and Feniscowles.

I've drawn a rough estimate of how many days it will take to film and I believe it should be wrapped up in 3 and a half days with a further 4th day as backup just in case we need to re-shoot any of the scenes again.

Most of the filming will be done at Witton, Billinge and Feniscowles so travel expenses should be quite low.

When we return to College I hope my storyboards get the green light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.