Wednesday 20 April 2011

Slight Problems Ahead

Now that I've started the script and the story boards the weight of the project has now just landed on my shoulders with full force. Though I feel to be in control and still very focused I'm worried the film will follow the same trend as my other films; my 'El Campamento' had a lot of scenery shots and travelling and my binned CELL-i film also had elements of travelling and as this film is about a journey so I don't want to appear like a one trick pony. The only sensible thing I can do is cut away a lot of the travelling scenes and focus more on the building relationship of the two characters; this will have an effect of the films length however, at first I planned a 12 to 15 min short film but now I can imagine it being a bit shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a msg anytime.